Setting up Exchange for the iPad
1) You must first be authenticated on the 'uf' network (or connected to UF’s VPN) to access your Exchange mail properly. To authenticate here, load Safari, and the first page you will see will ask you to login with your gatorlink credentials. After you login, press the home button to return to the desktop.
2) From the Desktop, tap the Mail icon at the bottom of the screen.
3) From you will see this screen next offering choices for which type of email you would like to configure. Select the Exchange option.
4) The next screen will ask you to fill in your personal information. Fill it in as follows:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or your Exchange Primary SMTP email address)
Use SSL: ON
5) After clicking Done you will see the next screen present you with a few options which you can enable and disable as you please. Once you’ve set these options, click Save to finish the mail setup.