If you have just been migrated to O365 and you’re already using the Outlook O365 desktop app, you will need to close Outlook and re-open it. You will then be prompted to sign in using your normal GatorLink credentials.
The following instructions are for adding an O365 account to your existing Outlook client.
1. Open Outlook and click “File” in the top left corner. Then select “+Add Account” in the right pane.
2. Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and select “Connect”.
3. Select the Office 365 button.
4. A windows security prompt will appear. Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and your password. Be sure to check the box “Remember My Credentials”.
*Note: This box may appear several times. Fill it out each time and check the box until it stops.*
5. Your account has now been added. It may take several minutes for your email and calendar items to appear.